We have a treat for you…this month we’re running not one, but two competitions! For the next two days we’ve got one set of four Marionette cushions to give away! Perfect for a nursery or your little one’s bedroom these adorable cushions are now up for grabs. To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is follow us on Twitter and retweet the dedicated tweets. Good luck.
Re-Tweet to Win: Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must be resident in UK and over 18 at time of entry.
2. The competition will run from 08.10.2013 at 11.00am until 11.10.2013 at midnight.
3. The draw is not open to members, employees of Barker & Stonehouse and their immediate family, its subsidiaries, associated companies, agents or anyone connected with the draw.
4. No purchase necessary and no proof of purchase required.
5. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
6. Prize for 1 winner – The prize winner will receive the following: Marionette Posey Panda Cushion, Marionette Aristo Katt Cushion, Marionette Mr Frank Fox Cushion and a Marionette Elle Elephant Cushion.
7. To enter the Twitter competition you must follow @isyourhouse and retweet the following tweet (or a variation of this dictated by the promoter during the competition)” #WIN 4 Kids Cushions from Barker & Stonehouse! Follow @isyourhouse & #RT to enter #FRANKFOX. Ends 11.10.13/T&C > bit.ly/17m9eGZ“during the prize draw on http://www.twitter.com. If the # has not been used, the entry cannot be considered.
8. Only one entry per person will be counted as a valid entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
9. Closing date for entries is midnight GMT on 11.10.2013.
10. The winner will be notified by Twitter message. The Promoter’s decision will be final.
11. Winners must claim prizes within 48 hours of being notified. Details on how to claim will be provided with winner’s notification.
12. In the event a winner fails to claim a prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified from the draw, that prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void.
13. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and entrants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By submitting an entry entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
15. By entering this competition you will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and instructions and will be bound by them.
16. Promoter’s address is Barker and Stonehouse, Marsh Street, Cannon Park, Middlesbrough, TS15JH. Prize is subject to availability and usual lead times as seen at barkerandstonehouse.co.uk