Channel your inner Harry Potter and head to Platform 9 and 3/4 with the timeless Kings Cross Wall Clock. A perfect addition to any home, this superb quality timepiece has a solid wood case and its impressive size (50cm in diameter) will ensure it makes a real statement in your favourite space.
To be in with a chance of winning simply like our Facebook page and fill out the form below – everyone who does so by midnight on 31/08/13 will be entered – Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- Enter your name, email and address in the entry boxes – click ‘Enter’
- Prize for 1 winner: Kings Cross Wall Clock
- Closing date is 31/8/2013; all entries must be received by 11.59pm on this date.
- The winner will be notified by email. The winner is responsible for ensuring that they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms within 5 working days of notification. In the event that they are unable to do so then the promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize from the remaining eligible entries.
- Only one entry per person.
- No purchase necessary and no proof of purchase required.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal of greater cash value.
- Entrants must live in the UK. Employees of Barker and Stonehouse Ltd, their families and agencies, and anyone directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Promoter’s address is Barker and Stonehouse, Marsh Street, Cannon Park, Middlesbrough, TS15JH. Prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter retains the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are legally binding.